Al Tayer Group
1- Senior Investment Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To support investment team in due diligence, monitoring, reporting of multi-asset portfolio of investments, and also prepare investment analyses as mandated by the Investment Manager/ Investment Committee/ Board.
- Conduct due diligence of investments with specific focus on Private Equity funds, Direct Private Investments and Real Estate investments as well as Public Equities and also participate in one-on-one calls with Private Equity Managers to gain an in-depth understanding of the fund, its terms and alignment of interest.
- Attending quarterly earnings call with management of portfolio companies, updating models and conducting analysis of results
- Develop detailed as well as abridged versions of valuation models with strong emphasis on DCF models
- Participate in portfolio management strategy by providing data necessary for the decision-making process
- Graduate degree in Finance from a premier institute is a pre-requisite, although Post Graduate degree in Finance or an MBA (Finance) from a premier institute is preferred
- 6-8 years of experience in fundamental analysis, valuation, investment diligence and reporting for a multi-asset portfolio of investments (PE, Real Estate, Public Equities)
- Prior work experience with Asset Management/Private Equity Firms/ Big 4/Banks/Family Offices
- Financial modeling skills is a key requirement – should be able to connect numbers with strategy