The Emirates Group
1- Senior IT Capability Coach
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Enable lean agile mindset, team autonomy and servant leadership across IT. Enable alignment between portfolio, programme and team level work through fit for purpose processes and frameworks. Research, design, implement and nurture contemporary ways of working based on lean principles across all functional areas of IT.
- Drive implementation of scaled agile practices across all IT functions. Prioritize implementation in line with the strategy established by the Technology leadership team. Take a pragmatic as opposed to a purist approach to agile practice implementation.
- Collaborate with all IT functions and Business stakeholders to design, launch and nurture cross functional Agile Release Trains (team of teams) that enable business value at enterprise scale with high levels of autonomy and empowerment.
- Coach people across IT on lean agile mindset, team autonomy and servant leadership. Collaborate with Tech Academy to provide training. Work closely with Learning & Talent to align and resource developmental coaching, leadership, teaming and culture initiatives to corporate standards.
- Research evolution on contemporary ways of working in the technology industry. Identify best practices that will enable positive outcomes for the company. Collaborate with IT leadership to implement new and enhanced ways of working.
- Information Technology.Other : 8+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
- Degree in areas like Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Product Management, Applied Sciences, Business Administration and Engineering.