1- Senior IT Risk Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
In this reole you will maintain the IT Risk Management framework, and perform risk assessments on CyberSecurity, third party, IT operations and project & programme risks. Maintain the CyberSecurity governance framework, review policies and standards, and conduct CyberSecurity awareness campaigns.
- Ensure a comprehensive IT Risk Management framework is established to identify, analyse, mitigate, monitor and communicate IT risks across Emirates IT.
- Collect IT risks identified through various channels (e.g. risk assessments, incidents), log them in the IT Risk Register and perform continuous mornitoring activities.
- Perform regular risk assessments on Third Party, CyberSecurity, Project & Programme and IT operations risks. Perform risk assessment reports and present the results to Management.
- Produce regular risk reports for all IT departments, and Top risks report for Senior Management.
- Information Technology.Other : 5+ Years
- Degree in a subject related to IT Experience experience in IT Risk management, CyberSecurity and Governance.
- Information Security