First Abu Dhabi Bank
1- Senior Legal Counsel – GCF
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The role assists the Head of Legal – Global Corporate Finance & Islamic Banking manage legal risk in all the geographies where FAB operates in relation to FAB Global Corporate Finance activities in accordance with FAB Group legal policies and procedures.
- Provides legal advice and support to the business while keeping in mind FAB’s strategic and business objectives.
- Provides direction and guidance to facilitate FAB’s compliance with all applicable international and domestic laws, rules and regulations
- Collaborates with the Head of Legal – Global Corporate Finance & Islamic Banking to establish, disseminate and implement the FAB’s Group legal policies.
- Completes legal tasks and projects in a timely manner and responds to legal queries assigned to him/her by the Head of Legal – Global Corporate Finance & Islamic Banking.
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- Master’s degree in law is preferred
- Qualified in the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia or European jurisdiction
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a reputed bank or law firm, with at least 2 years in a similar role