Senior Logistics Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Jacobs
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
- As a Logistics manager your main responsibility will be to develop Logistics Strategy Plans
- Lead key logistics decisions including; Logistics plan preparation, Logistics plan development and implementation
- Planning internal and external logistics routes and coordination through the project phases focusing on separation of vehicles, machinery, and people, whilst taking into consideration interfaces with future planned works.
- Provide direction and coaching to develop Logistics and Supply Chain team members and contribute to the overall functioning of the Business Group.
- Technical leadership on projects as required and direction and input on tenders/bids or proactive client proposals.
Here is what you will need:
- A degree or professional qualification in Engineering or any relevant specialization. Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential (CIOB / CMILT).
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: design and implementation of logistics strategy, port and freight master planning, intermodal transport design and optimization, supply chain planning and management processes, supply chain modelling and optimization, procurement maturity assessment, supply chain digitization and supply chain de-carbonization.
- Working in a similar capacity and having Consulting experience is an added advantage.
- Have an awareness in one or multiple industry standards (e.g. procurement models, design and build standards, maintenance standards, asset management standards, contracts)
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture