National Bank of Fujairah
Senior Manager – Credit Risk Audit Job in Dubai | NBF Bank Careers
1- Senior Manager – Credit Risk Audit
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To independently appraise the credit assessments and levels of provisioning pertaining to lending provided to the Bank’s customers (from commercial to corporate and financial institutions) by reviewing various associated credit risks. Thereafter to make suitable recommendations thereon for consideration of the appropriate approval authorities.
- Plan assignments by performing risk and control assessment to develop a Risk Control Matrix, detailing the tests required to analyse credit control effectiveness.
- Ensure the findings of audit reviews are discussed with management on a constructive basis in order to develop the most appropriate, proportionate solutions to issues arising.
- Report the results of audit reviews and conduct follow up to ensure management complete actions, escalating failure to progress actions as appropriate.
- Manage the audit work to ensure that it is performed in accordance with the standards laid out by the Institute of Internal Auditors, the bank’s audit methodology and standards, and ISO9001 requirements.
- Graduate in Commerce or Finance
- CA/CPA/CIA/Other relevant auditing qualificatio
- 10 years’ experience in auditing and/or credit risk in banking/financial services environment.