National Bank of Fujairah
1- Senior Manager – Credit Underwriting
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The role is responsible for preparing credit applications and structuring facilities for corporate customers. These customers could be across multiple industries. Pre and Post approval activities of managing credit risk include financial analysis, account monitoring, highlighting Early warning signals and ensuring good credit discipline.
- Highest standard credit quality in submissions including good structure and financial analysis. Meet customers to validate relevant information. Appropriate recommendations to be detailed in credit applications.
- Professional advice on credit risk management matters, industry/product specialism and providing innovative risk solutions
- Exercise judgment in the evaluation and recommendation of Credit proposals
- Provide input in business and credit policy/process development
- Graduate Degree in Commerce or BBA with major in Finance or Banking
- CA/CMA/CPA/CFA (preferable)
- At least 5 to 7 years of all-round Banking experience including exposure to Credit, Operations and Trade Finance areas. Core experience of at least 3-5yrs in Credit Dept and report writing with any Relationship Management as additional experience. Prior experience of writing credit proposals and seeking credit approvals is a must.
- Good writing skills for ensuring high quality credit proposals. Prior experience of writing credit proposals and seeking credit approvals is a must.