National Bank of Fujairah
- Highest standard credit quality in submissions including good structure and financial analysis. Meet customers to validate relevant information. Appropriate recommendations to be detailed in credit applications.
- Professional advice on credit risk management matters, industry/product specialism and providing innovative risk solutions
- Exercise judgment in the evaluation and recommendation of Credit proposals
- Provide input in business and credit policy/process development
- Graduate Degree in Commerce or BBA with major in Finance or Banking
- CA/CMA/CPA/CFA (preferable)
- At least 5 to 7 years of all-round Banking experience including exposure to Credit, Operations and Trade Finance areas. Core experience of at least 3-5yrs in Credit Dept and report writing with any Relationship Management as additional experience. Prior experience of writing credit proposals and seeking credit approvals is a must.
- Good writing skills for ensuring high quality credit proposals. Prior experience of writing credit proposals and seeking credit approvals is a must.