1- Senior Manager Finance GCC & Jordan
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The main purpose of the Senior Manager Finance is to manage the day to day activities of the local accounting and non-trade purchasing teams to ensure compliance with all Group Finance policies and procedures and IFRS standards. Managing a team of 10 FTE’s across 2 Legal Entities.
- Assisting in the preparation of operating overheads for RFC, SBP & Budget including relevant comments for variances;
- Review of new/renewal retail business plans, rent negotiations and trade license renewals;
- Involvement in the development of commercial processes and strategies in conjunction with the other departments that reflect best practices within the company.
- Maintenance of existing, and negotiation of all new company insurance policies as well as close cooperation with the Group Insurance function.
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent other
- University degree
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the respective area
- 3-5 years of experience managing a team