Senior Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Jime Fortex
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The Senior Manager Treasury role is to manage funding and liquidity requirements while managing the market risks Expo city is exposed to. In addition to continuously monitoring and manage cash balances, securities bonding, bank facilities.
- Manage cash projection, and daily positions, and bank balances.
- Banking relationship including account opening, bank mandates, LCs, LGs and other banking documents.
- Coordinate and report to Department of Finance Cash flow, Cash call, Cash utilization and other treasury related reports
- Review, Reconcile and report bank balances
- Developing and managing the various bank relationships and attend bank meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or accounting or equivalent is required
- MBA or Master’s in finance is preferred
- Worked in a Treasury Division for large corporate is preferred.
- Strong relationships with banks and financing institutions.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments