Senior Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | The Emirates Group
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Senior Manager Transformation – To lead the successful implementation of process improvement initiatives and projects within the organization. They will partner with internal stakeholders to understand their goals and lead the organization in implementing best practices grounded in excellent project management and Lean principles and theories. The Senior Manager must be an independent and experienced leader, adept at kaizen, 8D and/or PDCA methodology, as well as outstanding people and stakeholder management.
- Transformation Develop and manage project plans, timelines, and budget as required.
- Educate and train internal stakeholders on Lean concepts and best practices.
- Implement process improvements through Kaizen, 8D and PDCA practices.
- Monitor and assess process performance post implementation.
- Support and implement robust control mechanisms focusing on error proofing, standardization across the group and exceptional data quality.
- Actively encourage and manage (where appropriate) the delivery of a large volume of group wide improvement projects.
- Run strategy sessions with business units focused on desired short-, medium- and long-term outputs.
- Work with stakeholders and project teams to address opportunities and risks associated with projects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in process improvement, Kaizen, 8D, PDCA methodology
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to think strategically, analyze data, and solve complex problems
- Proven experience in project management and the delivery of process improvement initiatives
- Ability to influence skeptical and resistant stakeholders