National Bank of Fujairah
1- Senior Manager Legal
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Assisting documentation and syndication units. Overseeing Mortgage and Official Correspondences Desk, and Manages the relationship with different government entities and land departments.
- Manage the Legal Unit by coaching and developing team members and supervising their performance.
- Prepare and render legal opinions to different Units and staff in the Bank as requested.
- Draft, review, and negotiate all legal agreements to be executed by the Bank.
- Manage and supervise Contract administration by formulating the policy and procedure manual.
- A Degree from an accredited law school
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking in English and Arabic languages. Fluent in reading, writing and speaking in English and Arabic languages.
- Minimum of 8 years experience preferably in Banking Law and practiced in a Commercial bank UAE experience a MUST.