To develop strategically sound communication plans tackling key client challenges. To lead on digital media plan selection, quality of execution and operational excellence. To ensure world-class client service and account management, working alongside direct reports. To lead day-to-day client and agency team management.
- Be able to identify and tackle key client business challenges, leveraging agency solutions to unlock growth for clients.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business, their products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales.
- Sound knowledge of the media market place and opportunities available
- Sound knowledge of digital advertising & marketing technologies.
- A good grasp of strategic digital communications planning and acting in a consultant capacity to the client.
- Comprehensive understanding of all digital media channels across Search, Social, Programmatic, Video and others.
- Be an analytical-first thinker with the ability to digest and analyze data in order to come to insights that lead to competitive advantage for our clients.
- Expertise in all research data, including client research such as: Sales Data, Awareness tracking, Competitive Data etc.
- Be familiar with and able to sell advanced research tools.
- Understand how research is conducted for all the major media e.g. Expertise in all relevant industry software and systems: Statex, Z-Plan, GWI
- Be able to develop a good rapport with media owners and colleagues within Starcom and the partner agencies.
- Be analytical, articulate and possess a high attention to detail in all aspects of your work.
- Possess good communication and presenting skills in a way that persuades audiences.
- Excellent Microsoft office capability – especially Power point and Excel.
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage senior internal/external stakeholders.
- To deliver communication strategies that result in competitive advantage for clients.
- To collaborate with execution teams to ensure strategic thinking results in quality execution.
- To ensure best possible media performance for clients.
- To grow the strategic thinking and digital media capabilities of the team.
- To ensure that the team has a motivated and engaging work environment.
- Oversees and is responsible for the smooth running of all client / supplier and interdepartmental relationships.
- To ensure all media briefs are accurate before being sent to the Operations Team or Specialist Units (Programmatic, Trafficking, etc.)
- To create and develop a strategic framework that delivers on the client’s objectives – Formulation of a media strategy, Consumer Insights Analysis, Identification of business challenges facing the client, Competitive Landscape Analysis, Media selection, Maximizing cost-efficiency, Timing and laydown, Strike weights, Budget levels by market.
- To start to foster relationships with the clients where the planner is respected for their media skills and ability to add value to the effectiveness of clients’ media investment..
- Manage a staff of media professionals. Develop the staff through performance management and giving consistent feedback. Identify with staff, developmental opportunities and help them to work toward their professional goals.
- Working with & promoting services of specialized Publicis Media units to clients.
- Responsible for the day to day workings of the client team in conjunction with the Media Director offering support, training and insight to team members
- Introducing new initiatives (eg. Newsletters, workshops/training, new learnings.
- Participating and leading on new business pitches.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of 6+ years in media planning/ Digital Ad Operations
In addition, we are looking for someone who has:
- Knowledge of all Google Products & Advertising Platforms (Google Ad Manager, Google Marketing Platform – Google DV360, Search 360, Analytics 360, AdWords, Campaign Manager, etc.) and all social platforms like – Facebook Business Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager, Twitter for Business, etc.
- Complete understanding of platform level technical requirements, planning, estimating, bid and budget management, optimizations techniques and reporting process.
- Certification in Google Marketing Platform: Display, Search, Google Analytics, Campaign manager and Facebook Blueprint, Snapchat Ads Certification preferred
- Attribution modelling working knowledge
- Commercially astute, Proactive thinker, Clear communicator
- Good project management skills & extremely competent with MS Excel & PowerPoint