Senior Market Executive Jobs in Dubai | dnata Careers
Your job is to work alongside the Purchasing Manager in securing new contracts, maintaining existing relationships, negotiating new offers and many other commercial benefits. Purchasing also works with all the brands in the dnata group and part of your job is to ensure information, documents and reporting are in place to allow open and easy communication between Purchasing and the dnata brands.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key contacts across all assigned suppliers in order to facilitate negotiations and secure the edge over competition.
- Deliver account management with clear development plans for leading hotel companies assigned in each market and supervise the Purchasing Executives in the execution of account management.
- Work hand in hand with the product team to set and deliver the bed brief and highlight, at all times, opportunities throughout the region.
- Manage the supplier negotiation process with the close support of the Purchasing Manager at the optimal time to ensure that required rates, allocations and release periods are agreed, competitive, finalised, comprehensively loaded and available in accordance with agreed SLAs and briefs with affiliates to ensure speed to market and differentiation can be maintained. Directly accountable for room materialization at the assigned selected hotels. Constantly monitoring and managing performance and taking necessary action.
- Degree or Honours in a business, tourism or sales management subject
- 5+ years experience in the tourism industry with a minimum of 1 years in a Product/Purchasing executive or 3 years in a Product/Purchasing assistant capacity
- Proven ability to exercise commercial judgement in the selection, negotiation and contracting of tour operators or hotel services.
- Knowledge of geography and an understanding of the tourism/tour operating industry