We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
- Develops new and modifies existing networks in support of application services
- Advises the business on priorities for network design and implementation
- Manages network infrastructure projects to ensure security, availability, recoverability,
- performance, integrity, and supportability.
- Manage multiple network infrastructure projects simultaneously
- Uses project management methodologies to implement network projects
- Coordinates with multiple internal Mastercard and external supplier teams to implement technical networking activities
- Manages customer interaction to implement network projects
- Builds and maintains networks for production and pre-production environments; assists in the development of requirements for upgrading existing Mastercard networks
- Evaluates current networks and applications to formulate recommendations for potential infrastructure design improvements
- Resolves problems of diverse scopes as they arise, escalating complex issues where analysis of the situation requires in-depth evaluation and judgment
- Manage small-sized initiatives and assists in the planning of large scale network projects
- Experience in managing networking and IT infrastructure projects
- Hands on experience on Cisco Switching and Routing using Cisco equipment.
- Preference for Cisco Certified Network Professional Certification R&S (CCNP Routing and Switching) OR above certifications is required.
- Must have worked on the following protocols: TCP/IP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, TACACS+, Policy-based routing.
- Must have experience with MPLS, broadband, satellite (VSAT), leased lines and wireless technologies.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies; Prince2/PMP preferred
- Experience of working with local and global service providers.
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects effectively while setting priorities and meeting deadlines.