1- Senior Offensive Security Consultant
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
In this role “Sr. Professional, Offensive Security Consultant”, you enhance the sales of offensive security services by offering cyber security assessments to support channel partners and assist sales team to up- & cross sell designated services and products. You will complete required relevant certifications (Technical) and assist our channel partners in cyber security projects.
- Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, configuration assessment and review, architecture review, social-engineering assessments, red teaming assessment.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Effectively communicate findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel.
- Recognize and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures.
- At least 7+ years of experience within offensive security.
- web application security tests, network penetration, configuration assessment, red teaming.
- Experienced with programming languages such as Python, PHP, .NET, Java and Ruby.
- Experience with identifying, exploiting, and mitigating security vulnerabilities in operating systems, network, and web applications.
- Knowledge of web server design, scripting, applications, and databases.