1- Senior Officer – Aviation Security Auditor
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
These activities include, but are not limited to, the performance of audits, surveys and inspections of aviation stakeholders within UAE, or related to UAE interests abroad, to ensure compliance with approved security programmes and current aviation security legislation of UAE.
- Assists the Aviation Security (AVSEC) Department to improve procedures through audits and surveys of the operation.
- Conducts audits, surveys and inspections in line with NCASP, Aircraft Operator Security Program (AOSP) and IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) International standards and best practices for existing and future flydubai destinations, in order to establish any inherent deficiencies existing that needs addressing in the security programme.
- Conducts unannounced inspections, surveys and audits of security programme holders to establish the status of compliance at the time of the inspection, survey or audit.
- Liaises with GCAA, Security Inspectors and with foreign governments for security related items.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- IATA Airline Security Accreditation
- Certification or equivalent approval by the appropriate authority or Association e.g. IATA Aviation Security Course
- Aviation Auditor qualification