Senior Officer Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Qatar Airways
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
To provide detailed analysis of procurement activities and undertake the processing of high impact non-aircraft procurement products/services in line with the company’s approved policies & procedures.
- Prepares all RFPs (Requests for Proposals), RFQs (Request for Quotations), and issues ‘Invitation to Bid/Tender’ letters and all related documents of high impact procurement products/services through appropriate sources including newspaper / commercial advertisement in cooperation with concerned business unit/department.
- Handles all incoming documentation concerning contract performance ensuring that all contract actions are being completed according to the regulation of Qatar Airways and Government.
- Conducts contract lifecycle performance management which involves vendor performance tracking/reviews and all necessary formalities related to contract amendments, renewals and extensions minimizing any impact on Qatar Airways operations.
- Provides a full financial evaluation of submitted proposals and presents findings to the respective approvers.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma
- Specialized training in: Procurement/Supply Chain Certification (CIPS or similar)
- Procurement related ERP software
- Spoken and written Arabic is an advantage
- Business Intelligence Tool experience is required using Excel / Crystal Report / Power BI / Tableau