KEO International Consultants
Senior Planning Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | KEO International Consultants
- Demonstrated knowledge of design, construction techniques, procedures, codes and standards.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive client relationship and professional image.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in all aspects of planning and scheduling within the construction and engineering environment.
- Ability to prepare and manage a project program, project plan, and schedule.
- Ability to prepare project reports and analyze information.
- Ability to understand, identify and assess project risk.
- Ability to prepare project procedural plans.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Engineering or Architecture.Microsoft office, Primavera and Microsoft Project applications knowledge is essential.KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit shorturl.at.