1- Senior Product CyberSecurity Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The senior analyst is an experienced Avionics, In-Flight Entertainment (IFE), automotive or Industrial Control Systems (PLC, SCADA, DCS, SCMS) engineer with a background in cybersecurity. Their primary responsibility is to plan and lead the execution of risk assessments, compliance reviews, vulnerability assessments and penetration tests for Transportation, IoT and Operational Technologies (collectively referred to as products). The senior analyst’s work output supports continuous review and compliance to internal policies and standards.
- Research, recommend and implement formal methodologies and tools for conducting product security assessments.
- Develop and enhance existing policies and standards to cover the product portfolio.
- Monitor and continuously review the product portfolio to ensure compliance with internal policies standards.
- Plan and lead the execution of regular vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, technical risk assessments and compliance reviews based on the criticality and perceived risk of the applications / services.
- Qualifications: Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a subject relevant to IT and / or Electronics.
- Experience: 5+ years of specialist experience in cybersecurity within the transportation industry of which 3 years in an OT function such as IFE, ICS, automotive, IoT.