This role is BANGKOK-BASED, RELOCATION PROVIDED. Our Senior Product Managers are analytical and data-driven individuals, who’re responsible for building products end-to-end focusing on analyzing and experimenting until our solutions are perfectly tailored to our travelers. As our next Senior Product Manager, you will drive product strategy and partner closely with senior leadership cross-functionally to define, build, and deliver the best travel solutions.
You will get dedicated engineering resources that you, and only you define and allocate. We expect you to have a hands-on mentality and spend considerable time with your SCRUM teams, have enthusiasm to develop engineered processes and technologies and apply innovative solutions to make organizational improvements. Product Managers can modify *every* system we have in our company to suit their needs.
By applying to this role, you’ll be considered for a role either in User Experience, Marketing, Finance or Supply product vertical. The goal is to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, competencies, and where you will have the most impact. We’re looking for Senior Product Managers for every part of our business. Our entire Product team sits in Bangkok. This is an Individual Contributor position.
- Analyze the online travel ecosystem, markets, competitive landscape and user requirements
- Conceptualize, launch and optimize products and features, experiment, test their performance and iterate quickly
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Legal and UX teams on cutting-edge technologies
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the world’s difficult problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (i.e. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline)
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Strong data skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English) with proven ability to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction to different stakeholders
- Experience developing and launching products
- Experience leading global product vision, go-to-market strategy and design discussions
- Entrepreneurial and analytical skills; effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change
- Hands-on mentality