Turner & Townsend
The Senior Project Manager will report to the Turner & Townsend Project Director internally and the client representative at a project level. The incumbent will be based in Abu Dhabi and may be required to travel across the UAE region.
The Senior Project Manager will act as the key, day to day client interface, ensuring that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality, sustainability and safety standards.
- Develop and manage a suite of governance, communication and management control systems for the proper conduct and assured delivery of the client’s essential services and works.
- Review the organisation structures of the parties and recommend alignment measures.
- Monitor overall team performance and initiate any required safety or performance improvement measures and methodologies.
- Monitor and audit compliance with the requirements of the management systems and report as required.
- Continually identify any project risks, actively assign and manage mitigations as appropriate.
- Initiate and conduct weekly technical and progress meetings relating to the services and works.
- Manage any client stage gateway reviews and attainment of conditions precedent to such approvals.
- Manage the attainment of design stage deliverables to schedule and quality that may be concurrent with any fast track works package procurements and associated permitting and approvals requirements.
- Attend the site(s) as often as required to review HSSE, logistics and progress against the programme.
- Produce formal reports on project progress measured against the baseline and milestone dates and agreed project-wide KPI’s.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports on project progress for the Employer’s representative, prepare and conduct presentations as required.
- Manage and administer the relevant contracts affording appropriate protection of the client’s interests.
- Manage the timely issuance of company invoices and receipts against the agreed contract.
- Degree in architecture, engineering, construction management or an equivalent technical qualification
- Infrastructure, Roads, Brides sector experience
- Minimum 8 -15 years Project Management experience
- Minimum 5 year experience of working in the Middle East
- Recognised Project Management Qualification
- Membership or chartership of a recognised professional industry body, such as RICS
- Arabic speaker optional