WSP in the Middle East
Senior Project Manager Jobs In Sharjah | WSP in the Middle East
Apply Also: Graphic Designer Jobs In Dubai | UPGRADE
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
Apply Also: Librarian Jobs In Sharjah | LEAMS Education
- Ensure proactive project planning, stakeholder and risk management takes place across projects
- Supervise the team to identify, assess and manage major project risk and secure the best commercial return from the projects in their portfolio
- Manage, monitor a schedule of forecast resources required to deliver the project.
- To ensure statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
- Responsible for the delivery of project P&L budgets, forecasts and working capital targets for own projects and projects led by direct reports
- Responsible for the accurate and timely recognition of revenue for projects.
Apply Also: Butler Jobs in Dubai | Jetex Careers
- Responsible for the leadership and support of their team.
- Ensure that Health & Safety is embedded into all work practices in line with company policies
- Ensure the right resources are utilised effectively at the right time across their team and projects. Including engaging with the Complimentary Resource Centres (CRCs) to ensure that communication and design processes are continually improved.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the business unit (BU) strategy.
- Attend and lead team and project meetings, cascade relevant information and encourage feedback from team.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.