Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer Jobs in Dubai
The role executes supports in co-ordinating end to end (E2E) tests in a variety of delivery models, from waterfall to multiple sprint teams in support of the portfolio release trains. The job holder needs to maintain an excellent collaboration and communication which enables them to coordinate and execute day to day activities and support automation frameworks used across multiple feature teams.
- Working closely with project members, architects and software engineers to understand the technical landscape and the context of deliveries to translate complex functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work closely with product owners to provide early feedback on any foreseen risks in the product requirements and design
- Ensure test strategies and downstream tests are in-line with the core problem business wants to solve
- Working with the Quality Engineering Core team ensure non production environments and test data is available to support the complete set of testing activities across feature teams in the release train.
- Information Technology.Other : 5+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical
- Experience in quality related roles with increasing responsibility, impact, and scope within a digital or ecommerce environment 2.