Serco Group Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Senior Receptionist (KSA National) Job at Serco Group | Riyadh
About Serco Group
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of health, transport, justice, immigration, space, defence and citizens services. We deliver services on behalf of Central Government and a range of public sector bodies across Defence, Justice, Immigration, Healthcare and Transport, and with Local and Regional Government customers to deliver Citizen Services.
Senior Receptionist to provide the project with a cohesive service that promotes the timely delivery of reception operations and provide monthly admin support to the site management team.
- Provide support for the Security Manager on access control through the receptions
- Responsible for reception administrative support services for the site
- Manage the schedule of all the receptionists to ensure that all the reception station is staffed at all times
- Ensure reception area is neat & tidy and books/magazines are organized
- Will assure cleanliness and presentation of the reception area by coordinating the housekeeping personnel at the property
- Create a feedback form for the tenants and collect tenants and visitors feedback and suggestions
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Advanced language capabilities required in Arabic & English.
- Technical knowledge of the visitor management system.
- Technical knowledge of the systems within the L5 meeting rooms; i.e. projectors, TVs, Wi-Fi systems etc.
- Understanding of reception access control systems and procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Building Relationships.
- Decision Making .
- Information Monitoring.
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (yellow belt/green belt/black belt)
To apply for this job please visit careers.serco.com.