University of Suffolk
Senior Research Fellow Jobs In Ipswich 2022
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join the University of Suffolk as a Senior Research Fellow in the Institute for Social Justice and Crime. Intersectionality and cross-theme collaboration and working are central to the Institute’s approach. Five research themes are the focus for developing specialism and excellence within the Institute.
- Possess a PhD or extensive nationally recognised professional expertise in social justice and/or crime.
- Have experience of leading on research publications, projects, managing project budgets and funding bids.
- They should have the flexibility to work and communicate effectively within diverse teams.
- Demonstrable time management skills and the ability to work, often to tight deadlines, with limited supervision.
- Have a background in quantitative and/or qualitative research methodologies.
- Have an extensive understanding of safeguarding, ethics and quality assurance in research.