1- Senior Restaurant Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
You will be responsible for the IKEA Restaurant sales areas, guest areas (including the co-worker restaurant), dish washing facility and IKEA Cafés (where applicable). You will assist the IFB Manager and Kitchen Manager in the execution of the IKEA Food & Beverages Concept in the IKEA Restaurant & Café to strengthen the IKEA store’s position as the best home furnishing store in your local market.
- Recommended communication towards the customers is implemented, from the parking area into the IKEA Restaurant & Café area.
- Ensure that customer payments on cash registers are done following the procedures of the IKEA Safety & Security Risk Manual.
- Ensure that the customer is in focus and meet the customers with a positive, friendly and service-minded attitude. Lead by example.
- Speed and efficiency in the meeting with the customer through an effective use of IKEA solutions, such as self-service, effective staffing and mechanical sales techniques.
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School/Trade School Graduate preferably in hospitality
- 3-4 years supervisory/management experience preferably in a high volume food service restaurant /hospitality environment
- Experience of managing/leading and developing a team