Saatchi & Saatchi
Successful candidates should have a strong understanding of health imagery trends, a Rolodex of independent photographers who can produce editorial images, and be comfortable doing research, light editing (cropping, image adjustment, etc.), and outputting for a mobile-first workflow and audience.
They should be a gifted visual storyteller with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- We are seeking someone who can source and produce compelling images while juggling daily, weekly or quarterly deadlines:
- photo editor to help source imagery and produce shoots for our fast-growing consumer
- facing editorial website.
- Process Orientation.
- Comply with all SoP for project documentation
- Ensure proper documentation in coordination with the document controller at the office
- Follow the timelines and drawing register prepared for the team.
- illustration & visualization: 3 years (Required)
- digital rendering : 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)