1- Senior Sales Agent (UAE Nationals Only)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Provide comprehensive sales support to Commercial Sales Team ensuring that all reports are up to date and shared in MS Teams. Support Emirates Holidays East markets and new markets with end to end bookings and communication with frontline, Travel trade and customers.
- Support Emirates Holidays East commercial , frontline teams , Travel trade and customers end to end via verbal, written communication and system for quotations, bookings, long stay queries, amendments, issuing documents for both B2B and B2C, profit recording, market analyse, set up of new partners and staff in Emirates Holidays system.
- Liaise with frontline EKH East markets if they require support in peak seasons, or any training requirements.
- Processing and servicing Groups’ requests, handling all groups’ customer inquiries, and producing status reports.
- Consolidate and manage reports handling process end to end: reporting, verification, memo, liaising with various departments (e.g. finance and commercial), ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Commercial/Sales.Other : 2+ Years
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent :
- Experience in Sales support/admin in commercial department