- Active engagement in developing of customer agreement elements, deploy these to field execution teams to facilitate execution and monitor compliance on monthly basis.
- Manage our service level to the customer and ensure opportunities are identified and resolved (database management, stock management…)
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with the customer head office to ensure target measures and plans are being achieved.
- Develop a Joint Business Plan that delivers on Customer and Company objectives.
- Own the customer share report (where applicable) to be updated on monthly basis and share internally. Analyse the data and ensure opportunities are identified and resolved.
- Develop customer scorecard to be updated on monthly basis and shared internally and externally.
- Spot business building and sales fundamentals opportunities at the customer/store level and have an action plan on hand to rectify those opportunities.
- Liaise with Finance for account reconciliation and customer receivable.
- To be compliant with company’s finance SOPs.
- Build strategic business relationship with key stakeholders with respective counterparts at the customer level and leverage those relationships to achieve company’s objectives.
- Knowledge of key insights and developments within the customer ahead of time and leveraging these changes to build the business.
Develop, Sell and Execute Category Management Projects
- Liaise internally to develop Category Management projects based on customer category/ brand opportunities.
- Conceptually Sell the project to the customer while agreeing on joint KPI’s
- Deploy and enable the field operations team to execute the agreed concept sell
- Track execution as per agreed timelines to ensure Compliance VS Agreement
- Commercialize the wins or opportunities by sharing the close out report
Plan & Execute Brand Initiatives
- Liaise with Category Manager to plan brand initiatives by customer that ensures sufficiency for company (Sales/Fundamentals) and customer objectives
- Execute the brand initiatives aligned with the Category Manager
- Sell the brand initiatives to the customer
- Communicate the plan to field operations team via My Store and enable them with the right tools to ensure best in class execution
Market Intelligence and Competitive Reporting
- Communicate internally to BDT and management any activity done by customers/competitors which can have an impact on our business in order to take require action.
- Develop or suggest defense / Offense plans to counter key competitor activities
- Graduate Degree in Marketing / Management and / or related field.
- 2 years+ of Sales Executive experience