Senior Sales Manager Asia Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Santaf Holdings
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Job: An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sales Manager to join the Sales and Marketing team in a Jumeirah Pre-opening Hotel.
- Continuously sources new business through research of local media and market intelligence.
- Continually evaluates markets and their needs, comparing them with existing products and services (keep abreast of market trends and economy).
- Conducts in house site inspections and presentations to potential clients.
- Carries out regular entertainments for existing and acquisition accounts.
- Planning & delivering sales objectives for your SBU.
- Be fully up to date with budgeted/actual/forecast targets of the SBUs as well as own segment and individual target.
- Maintain and grow the positive customer and partner relationships.
- Identify and communicate ideas and customer expectations from assigned segments and territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- At least 2 years of sales and marketing experience, preferably with an international hospitality company or a recognized blue-chip organization.
- Excellent sales skills and proven ability to influence clients to lead to higher revenue generations.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.