Senior Salesforce Developer
We are looking for an individual that will be central to continually improving and enhancing the Salesforce platform for our clients. You will work alongside our Practice Head to collaborate on specifications based on stakeholder requirements, validate the solutions proposed, co-ordinate with the team, develop and deliver the solutions.
This role comes with the potential to grow as a Solutions Architect and manage your own team of developers over time.
· Collaborating with the Salesforce Administrator to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits),
· Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Visualforce*, (based on specific requirements) to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements,
· Custom User Interface development, including Visualforce* pages/Lightning pages, Aura Components** and Lightning Web Components,
· Integrations: Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization,
· Best Practices: Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development,
· Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code,
· Integrating and maintaining third party applications to Salesforce,
· Collaborating with IT / Developers for other systems in order to integrate across the business,
· Salesforce product knowledge and at least 6-8 years of Salesforce development experience,
· Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders / other Salesforce team members,
· Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, Salesforce Lightning Design System and the Salesforce development lifecycle.
· Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Certified Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Certification and/or Service Cloud Consultant Certification,
· Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, Visualforce, and Java,
· A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices,
· Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications,
· Experience working with large data sets and bulkification,
· Soft skills: the ability to gather requirements and present solutions to stakeholders.
· Comfortable managing a team,
· Demonstrates continued personal/professional development,
· Active in the Salesforce community.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.