Deira International School
1- Senior School Accountant
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To analyse, evaluate and report on financial matters for the school and advice to improve on the financial health
- Accounts payable: Timely accounts Payable & Vendor Payments including utility payments DEWA, etc. and Inter Company Invoices (by 25th of every month) and co-coordinating with AP / corporate teams, sending documents, accurate maintenance of document management system and flagging invoices not booked beyond 7 days to line manager
- Revenue reconciliation sheet monthly and communication to corporate by 27th of the month.
- Bank statement monitoring including online Etisalat links.
- Accurate records and maintenance of petty cash with weekly cash register
- Qualified a as CA – Inter (Chartered accountant intermediate)
- At least 2 years school accountant role experience.