1- Senior Security Architect
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To provide expertise and guidance in establishing, implementing, and communicating technical security policies and constructively assisting various business functions to pragmatically embed security within all Worley initiatives. This role will understand the business strategy, departmental goals and translate security objectives into an architectural approach.
- Start all planning and architecture process with strict adherence to Worley principles.
- Responsible for pragmatically embedding Worley’s Information security Policies, guidelines and standards across all platforms and services.
- Engage with enterprise architecture team to ensure security is a part of all architectural standards and processes.
- Define methodology, conduct architecture security assessments, and address any findings by supporting solution implementation to produce DevSecOps platforms that includes people, process, and technology operating models.
- Establish Automated Security within CI/CD pipelines.
- 5+ years’ experience with ISO27001, NIST CSF, ACSC Essential Eight Maturity Model, TOGAF/SABSA or equivalent practical experience with enterprise architecture and ITIL; ideally in the delivery of global IT services
- 5+ years’ experience in an IT security management practices
- Experience in OT and IoT environments highly desired