Emirates National Oil Company
1- Senior Specialist – Logistics Safety
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Acts as a custodian of the ENOC Group Transportation safety standard and maintains updates of the same periodically or whenever major changes occur.
- Prepares audit protocols and related documentation for Logistics Safety Assurance Reviews in the database compatible format.
- Leads periodic reviews / audits on Logistics Safety including road tankers, Link vehicles and EERC vehicles and submits comprehensive audit reports in line with the GHSE standard
- Independently leads periodic risk-based assurance reviews of vessels, cargo operations at marine terminals managed by ENOC Group
- A Graduate in any field, preferably in Science or Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of work experience of which 3 years in logistic safety or Distribution safety or marine safety experience with a reputable organisation.
- Must have very good knowledge of IMO (International Marine Organisation) International Conventions (SOLAS, MARPOL) and applicable Codes (ISM, ISPS, STCW, etc.).
- Must be knowledgeable on ADR Transportation safety and or Department of Transportation (DOT) safety standards
To apply for this job please visit careers.enoc.com.