Al Futtaim Group
Senior Specialist – Talent & Leadership Development Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Group
As the Senior Specialist Talent & Leadership Development, the primary purpose of the role is to support the development of leadership development strategies and paths and deliver talent management solutions that strengthen Al Futtaim’s leadership bench strength, retaining and developing high potential employees, middle managers, senior leaders, and UAE Nationals. The role will act as a strong contributor to growing internal talent and leadership capabilities that align with Al Futtaim’s strategic goals and objectives, and empower leaders to drive high performance, foster a positive work culture, and achieve excellence.
- Support review and develop the framework to identifying critical roles and successor planning. Responsible to action, follow up and review the collective and individual development needs for both critical roles and successors
- Coordinate divisional wide annual and periodical talent identification exercises with HRBPs and identify high potential talent and talent pools and support the development of high impact solutions and actions to increase the development and retention of all leadership talent, including nationals.
- Define and prepare talent data and analytics to stakeholders as relevant
- Design and conduct assessment centers for talent validation and succession planning, including the use of various talent assessment tools/psychometrics
- Facilitate leadership skills courses to middle managers (both face to face & virtual) using various instructional and digital design techniques and partner with Talent Management & Leadership leaders and the business to conduct relevant needs diagnosis and gap analysis that input into leadership development strategy and planning
- Coordinate annual performance cycle activities and report progress from the goal setting, performance reviews and work with HRBPs and Talent Centre to embed ‘continuous performance management’ culture
- Manage divisional communication plan for performance management milestones and awareness in coordination with group level communication cascade.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.