- Great Place to Work Quebec® Certified (2021)
- Great Place to Work® Certified (2020)
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
- The Senior SQL Developer reports to the Manager, Data Services. This is a senior role which requires frequent interactions with business stakeholders from multiple offices around the world to gather their requirements and develop solutions by leveraging MSSQL technologies.
The Senior SQL Developer will join our expanding global IT service with people mainly based in India and Canada. This position will be home office based. The Senior SQL Developer will be able to work out of any location worldwide.
The scope of this position extends to Targray applications and application infrastructure worldwide. The incumbent will be accountable for:
- Creating, troubleshooting, and maintaining SQL Objects (stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions).
- Writing and maintaining complex SQL queries.
- Building relationships and cleaning data between different systems to align the data to get accurate reports
- Developing, debugging, and modifying the SSRS Reports/SSIS Packages.
- Authoring, managing, and deploying reporting solutions using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports and SQL Integrated Services (SSIS).
- The incumbent will work closely with the local and international IS and Finance team.
- University degree (B.Tech./MCA) in computer science or computer application.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience managing multiple MS SQL Server 2008 /2014 /2016 / 2017 databases and SQL development.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, written, and oral skills along with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of handling large datasets.
- Advance level knowledge on SQL Query optimization, writing complex SQL queries, functions, procedures, triggers, and RDBMS data modelling.
- Advance level knowledge on T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, and stored procedures.
- Ability to work with and understand existing .NET and legacy applications that interact with SQL.
- Data warehouse concepts (Implementation of ETL pipelines, data integration components (SSIS)
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports or Crystal Enterprise Server would be an added advantage.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule to support/maintenance of the SQL Environment whenever required (i.e., system implementations and maintenance may be performed in off hours).
- Adhere to timelines and quality of the assigned task.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple assignments
- Must have excellent English oral and written communications skills.
- Must have the ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment.