Are you familiar with FATCA/AEI? Are you passionate about taxes?
We’re looking for Senior Tax Analyst to:
• Respond to complex AEI, FATCA, and QI queries related to onboarding, reporting, withholding
• Assist in completing W-8 forms and self-certifications for UBS legal entities
• Assist with entity classification queries (new/modify/dissolve entities) for UBS legal entities
• Provide support / advice to business in complying with internal FATCA/AEI/QI policies and procedures
• Provide internal guidance on changes to FATCA, AEI & QI regulations and processes and their impact on UBS
You’ll be working in the AEI/FATCA/ QI Competence Center team in Krakow. Our role is to provide the different functions involved in AEI/FATCA/QI related processes with timely and qualitative responses in order to:
• Avoid errors in complying with regulatory obligations, which could pose risks for UBS
• Ensure consistency in application of the internal Control Framework supporting these regulations
• Provide a responsive service to clients and investors by answering operational related queries based on agreed procedures and FAQs
You will be responsible for supporting the Competence Center in their day to day activities and projects.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Bachelor’s degree or above (preferably legal background)
• Experience of local operational tax regulations and the ability to interpret and apply them to actual situations
• Tax advisory experience
• At least 1 – 3 years of relevant tax experience, ideally on AEI (also known as Common Reporting Standard CRS), FATCA and QI.
• Effective team working / collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with counterparts as part of a global team across many jurisdictions
• Good judgment and an inquisitive approach to practices and procedures. Personal authority and integrity. Independence and resilience
• Good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
• Self – motivated
• Fluent in English