Senior Technical DevOps Engineer Jobs in UAE | Emirates Group
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
As a key technologist in the DevOps and Automation team, help drive DevOps and Automation practices at product and program level. Engineers enterprise level technology solutions for CI/CD and Cloud automation through infrastructure as code, containerisation and config management. Ensure robust Cloud engineering and DevOps practices for solution planning, technology development, deployment, release, hyper-care and operations of technology solution.
- Lead the discovery phase of Cloud adoption/ migration by partnering with the Architects and Security to strategize well defined DevOps and Cloud engineering architectures.
- Lead the automation of change management, building resiliency, monitoring, capacity planning and emergency response for set of products that you are responsible for.
- Act as a lead for service reliability, scalability and performance for a set of products as part of system enablement team for Agile release trains. Primary lead who identifies and improves the lifecycle of products/services by addressing flow of value through the continuous deployment pipelines.
- Review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations.
- Degree or Honors (12+3 or equivalent) in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer, Engineering or Software Engineering.
- 5+ years of total IT experience in DevOps implementation and Cloud Computing/Migration (AWS, Azure, VMware, GCP) and Systems Administration, that includes a minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in one of the following:
- Enterprise level IT projects Cloud based technologies: PaaS, IaaS, and DevOps implementation (Git, Git Branching Strategies, Jenkins, Artifact Repository, Maven/Gradle/NPM, Docker, Shell Scripting, Python, Groovy, Go)