The Emirates Group
1- Senior Technical DeVops Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As a key technologist in the DevOps and Automation team, help drive DevOps and Automation practices at product and program level. Engineers enterprise level technology solutions for CI/CD and Cloud automation through infrastructure as code, containerisation and config management. Ensure robust Cloud engineering and DevOps practices for solution planning, technology development, deployment, release, hyper-care and operations of technology solution.
- Lead the discovery phase of Cloud adoption/ migration by partnering with the Architects and Security to strategize well defined DevOps and Cloud engineering architectures.
- Act as a lead for service reliability, scalability and performance for a set of products as part of system enablement team for Agile release trains. Primary lead who identifies and improves the lifecycle of products/services by addressing flow of value through the continuous deployment pipelines.
- Review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations.
- Collaborate with Release Engineering, Product Development and Security teams to develop change management strategies ? e.g. canary-style deployments, pushing out new releases without interrupting services, and rolling back features that demonstrate problems.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in Degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering. – Fewer years’ of experience will be considered for Masters Degree holders
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience on DevOps implementation and/or Cloud Computing/Migration (AWS, Azure, VMware, GCP) and Systems Administration.
- Experience in architecture and support best practices in Hybrid cloud environment or Amazon AWS/Azure Cloud.