Senior Trader Jobs In Dubai | Progressive GE
Senior Trader (Petroleum Products)
Applicants must be based inside the UAE already to be considered for this post.
Industry: Oil & Gas
Remuneration: Competitive based on experience and track record
– Experienced in developing hedging strategies
– Setting up trade finance structures and supporting the finance process for LCs
– Contribute to increasing trading volumes across Middle East, Africa, India and Asian regions.
– Conduct market analysis and intelligence to support strategy and budget expectations.
– Provide risk and models for analysis
A well established, multinational corporation are in the process of launching a energy trading division and are looking to add a Senior Trader to help grow the trading desk, in Dubai.
– 8+ years experience in petroleum trading. For example, trading: gas oil, fuel oil, jet naphtha, and gasoline, distillates.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.