Senior Transport Planner Jobs In Dubai | AECOM Energy
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
- Good understanding of the underlying principles of transport planning and modelling, sufficient to carry out and support transport modelling, master planning and impact studies.
- Manages complex planning studies, development applications and reviews.
- Reviews and processes complex comprehensive plan amendments, rezoning, annexations, site plans etc.
- Conducts research and prepares statistical reports on land use, physical, social and economic issues.
- Develops plans, studies and analyses on regional basis.
- It is desirable to have experience of using industry standard software such as Cube Voyager; PTV Visum; PTV Vissim, SIDRA, Synchro, HCS+.
- Performs field inspections to gather data relevant to the development review process and/or to verify that development projects comply with approved plans.
- Ability to create, handle and manipulate large data sets with MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Competent use of the English language (reading, writing, and spoken) at a professional and technical level.
- Good understanding of Project Management techniques.
- Ability to coordinate, manage and supervise junior colleagues workloads.
- Good understanding of project delivery and execution within field of experience particularly regarding the requirements for the technical delivery of services and the Quality assurance/Control process and procedures.
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.