As a Senior Unity Developer you will perform mid to senior-level development, test, analysis, and validation of software; quickly adapt to changing workloads, collaborate and lead with your team and other business units to provide software solutions, following best practices ensuring a high-quality standard. You should also have experience reading and translating technical information and conceptual ideas into high-end interactive multimedia training solutions.
- Be the lead and mentor of a team of Unity Developers
- Work with producers, game designers, developers, artists and other team members to deliver programing that creates wonderful player experiences
- Support content creation pipelines, tool development, and workflow improvements
- Build performant, sustainable, and maintainable systems and code
- Iterate using customer feedback in an Agile environment to optimize for simplicity, comprehension, and functionality
- Able to define technical features and tasks based on product needs and functional requirements and break down these features into workable tasks for entry and mid-level developers on your team.
- Give architectural guidance and perform a code review on product level features and ensure the product adheres to industry and internal standards
- Develop animated and interactive user interface based on flow documents
- Build performance-critical gameplay features
- Building UI development Pipeline for sprites, atlases and downloadable content
- 8+ years of experience with the Unity3D platform.
- Experience leading, training, facilitating and coaching a team.
- Experience using Jira software for task management and reporting.
- Experience building custom editors, inspectors, and tooling within Unity in a professional product.
- iOS and/or Android software development expertise.
- Experience with Unity specific performance analysis and code optimization.
- Real passion for games and/or game industry experience.
- Good programming skills, C#, OO, useful design patterns, and code organization.
- Game profiling and optimization knowledge.
- Expert knowledge of Unity UI framework.
- Good understanding of Unity scene management, nested prefabs and script execution order.
- Capable of delivering quality Code Review feedback.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.