1- Senior Urban Planner (Airport)
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Perform and manage complex and sensitive professional planning projects, research and analysis. Reviewing consultant work and ensuring satisfactory quality.
- Prepare scope and manage transport master plans and traffic impact studies.
- Monitor and ensure the master planning work is compliant with local standards and regulations.
- Oversee and manage consultants gathering, compiling, and analyzing data on economic, social, cluster planning, and physical factors affecting the developments, ensuring the consultant’s work quality.
- A minimum (15) fifteen years of progressive urban planning experience, with experiences in the context of infrastructure design, planning and development. Experience in and around airport project is preferred.
- International experience, knowledge of project delivery methods and Middle East works practices is preferred.
- Strong background in Master Planning and other planning studies related to small/medium/large airports.
- Knowledge and understanding of ICAO/IATA regulations, as well as other international standards, for ensure compliance with national laws and regulations.