Senior Urban Planner Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
Jacobs is looking for a talented Senior Urban Planner to join our Cities and Places team in Dubai, Knowledge of design is acknowledged and valued but this is not an urban design/architecture position. You will be given the opportunity to learn, lead and deliver the Urban Planning and Policy component for large masterplan projects, whilst also working collaboratively to establish project planning requirements in alignment with our Buildings and Masterplan strategy. In addition, you will also meet the following requirements:
• Coordinate and lead writing Current Assessment multi-sectoral reports.
• Leading compilation of information from various disciplines (Planning, Design, Infrastructure).
• Leading client presentations and content.
• Good knowledge of data collection and research capabilities and ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data.
• Develop narratives on land use, context, concept and detailed maps including SWOT analysis.
• Experience in developing city visioning, theming, and benchmarking.
• Experience in policy development and governance is a plus.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximize your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits, and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture, and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.