1- Service Express Agent
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Answer, record, log, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Operate telephone switchboard station.
- Process guest requests for wake-up calls, screening calls, do not disturb, call forwarding, conference calls, TDD relay calls, and non-registered guest calls.
- Advise guest of any messages received.
- Monitor busy or unanswered lines, check back with callers on hold to update status, and offer to take a message.
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Activate/deactivate guest room message lights as appropriate. Instruct guests on how to access the internet; transfer guests with problems to provider’s customer support line.
- Test communications equipment to ensure it works properly.
- Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs.
- Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
- Dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed.