1- Service Quality Officer – Contact Center
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Assists in conducting market researches, benchmark, calibration sessions and surveys to identify/implement trends and best practices in service quality management; sets the quality standards based on best practices and business needs to enhance the process flow and working environment.
- Contributes in developing, implementing, and enforcing the Service Quality Assurance Manual that covers policies and operating procedures for the Contact Center activities.
- Provides assistance in suggesting, introducing and supervising enhancements to the Quality Assurance processes and procedures to achieve high quality in productivity that leads to enhancing customers’ experience and increasing sales.
- Supports the Supervisor in guiding, supporting and monitoring the contact center Inbound/Outbound teams’ performance in line with adopted quality standards ensuring policies and procedures are met and adhered to.
- Bachelor degree in Management/ Administration or equivalent.
- Quality Assurance/ISO Lead Assessor certificate is a plus.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English & Arabic Languages; (Non-Arabic speakers to be considered based on Line Manager’s approval only).