1- Service Quality Officer – Contact Center – Urdu Speaker
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Assists in developing, implementing and monitoring the quality performance measures for the contact center team ensuring continuous improvement in service delivery in line with Standard Quality Manual and adopted policies and procedures. Maximizes qualitative productivity, identifies gaps and recommends solutions that serve to enhance customers’ experience and increase sales.
- Assists in conducting market researches, benchmark, calibration sessions and surveys to identify/implement trends and best practices in service quality management; sets the quality standards based on best practices and business needs to enhance the process flow and working environment.
- Contributes in developing, implementing, and enforcing the Service Quality Assurance Manual that covers policies and operating procedures for the Contact Center activities.
- Provides assistance in suggesting, introducing and supervising enhancements to the Quality Assurance processes and procedures to achieve high quality in productivity that leads to enhancing customers’ experience and increasing sales.
- Supports the Supervisor in guiding, supporting and monitoring the contact center Inbound/Outbound teams’ performance in line with adopted quality standards ensuring policies and procedures are met and adhered to.
- Bachelor degree in Management/ Administration or equivalent.
- Quality Assurance/ISO Lead Assessor certificate is a plus.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English & Arabic Languages; (Non-Arabic speakers to be considered based on Line Manager’s approval only).
To apply for this job please visit careers.airarabia.com.