As the ServiceNow Developer, you will be working remotely and be responsible to help the team with onboarding new customers onto the platform and hands on configure, develop, maintain, and take care of administration and support.
- Successfully plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all technical tasks related to configuration and
- implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow Project.
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow
- administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, and custom application development.
- Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues related to project.
- Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow.
- Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets.
- Create system design and operations documentation.
- Minimum 2-3 yrs. of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development, configuration and administration.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow applications and modules, understanding the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow solution.
- Hands on experience with ServiceNow ITSM and good understanding of ITIL and/or ITIL certified.
- Ability to work fully remote.
- An leading, international IT services organisation in Dubai.
- Dynamic environment and opportunity to work with international clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.