As a Shipper/Receiver, you are responsible for the processing of goods and inventory while following the standard operating procedures in a safe manner. This role also requires you to ensure the maintenance of a clean environment as this is a healthcare facility. We are looking for a reliable individual that is has experience in a warehouse and is looking to gain their experience in a distribution centre.
– Processing of goods and inventory while following the standard operating procedures in a safe manner
– Picking and packing orders and ensuring they are good to be shipped
– Stock put-away
– Utilizing shipping systems
– Inventory count
– Inspect incoming goods in accordance to packing slips and enter receipt into system.
– Maintaining a clean environment
– Other duties may be assigned.
– A minimum of 1 year of experience working in a distribution center
– Practical knowledge and experience with computer systems
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment on a variety of work functions.
– Must be able to interact with employees within all departments
– Knowledge of safety and Health Canada regulations.
– Forklift experience is an asset.